Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wednesday

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 10, 2013

      It came back! I was on the water until 9, and I was more powered than during the 7-8 o'clock hour. Hit a big lull as I came into Barclay. Still some white caps after I came in, but not sure if it would have worked.

      Josh

      Was strong early on with usual 8:00 lull. not sure if it came back later or not as many of us left for work.