Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wednesday

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 10, 2013

      It came back! I was on the water until 9, and I was more powered than during the 7-8 o'clock hour. Hit a big lull as I came into Barclay. Still some white caps after I came in, but not sure if it would have worked.

      Josh

      Was strong early on with usual 8:00 lull. not sure if it came back later or not as many of us left for work.

      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 17
        That was Chris Lee that got up early drove up to LP and then went to the airport and picked someone up then drove back to LP to get in a bit of sailing , witch Will and I agree on this , it was a very good morning  Smooth steady and strong . also a heads up , a group of us are headed to the Gorge , most likely to Roosevelt . Friday Saturday , Sunday . forecast so so but today is only Wednesday .
        Steve Linane

        Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:15 AM
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Wednesday

        thank you to who ever just turned on the weather station
        Steve Linane

        Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:11 PM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Wednesday

        Weather underground's Twitter feed shows they had a server issue more than 11 hours ago. It has been resolved so as long as our little station stays up, we will be fine for morning readings.

        On Tuesday, June 16, 2015, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
        Yes. They seem fine.

        On Tuesday, June 16, 2015, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

        Will, are you able to see the Barclay readings?

        On Jun 16, 2015 10:06 PM, "Will Hise" <will.hise@...> wrote:
        The airport just turned east and there are a lot of high (but thin) clouds. Otherwise, things look good and I'll be there in the morning.

        On Tuesday, June 16, 2015, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

        It looks like it is still up.

        Josh

        On Jun 16, 2015 7:55 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
        Just got a message fro WX Underground. Supposedly they have a major interrupt with a cable that was cut so Station may be out of commission

        Eddy

        On Jun 16, 2015, at 3:18 PM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        Looks pretty promising at the moment... worth waking up and checking the meter at least.

        On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

        Is it going to work tomorrow?

        Josh

        Best regards,