Re: [BSA] Tuesday...

  • stefanoortelli
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2013
      Town is called Gizzeria, it's in deep south, see below links... sweet! great wind (~20mph every day), great people, great food and some visit to historical sites like Tropea, Scilla, and Riace bronzes. US is good for work, Italy is good vor vacations

      www.hangloosebeach.it
      www.facebook.com/hangloosebeach
      www.alohaparty.it