Re: [BSA] cable for weather station...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      Betsy, where are you  between now & 5pm, and after 7pm?  Thanks.

      On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:
      I've got one. How can I get it to you?
        Betsy

      On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
      Anyone have a USB cable that has connector for regular laptop USB port on one end (standard USB) and MICROusb on the other?  These might be cellphone or digital camera accessories.  The cellular hotspot device in our station needs a firmware upgrade and I need this kind of cable to do it.

      Jon