Re: [BSA] Tuesday...

  • stefanoortelli
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2013
      unable to provide observations as I'm travelling Italy. Good kite here, good food, life is good. I'll be back in Boise by the weekend

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2013
        Stefano...where you kiting in Italy???

        On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 7:12 AM, stefanoortelli <sortelli@...> wrote:

        unable to provide observations as I'm travelling Italy. Good kite here, good food, life is good. I'll be back in Boise by the weekend

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

        > Bring the lawn boy
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Jul 9, 2013, at 6:12 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
        >
        > > There some wind and probably enough to kite.
        > > Not sure if it will build or shut off as the diversion dam is glassy flat.
        > >
        > > Best regards,
        > > Chris Lee

        > > On Jul 9, 2013, at 6:05 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >> Well, weatherstation down so now we guess.
        > >>
        > >> Good: pressures look very high across the valley, Boise A/P southerly-to-calm, Highland Summit crankin'.
        > >>
        > >> Bad: strong westerlies Caldwell & MH.
        > >>
        > >> Worth a chance. I'm heading up & will reset station if it's a skunk...
        > >> --
        > >> --

      • stefanoortelli
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10, 2013
          Town is called Gizzeria, it's in deep south, see below links... sweet! great wind (~20mph every day), great people, great food and some visit to historical sites like Tropea, Scilla, and Riace bronzes. US is good for work, Italy is good vor vacations

          www.hangloosebeach.it
          www.facebook.com/hangloosebeach
          www.alohaparty.it