Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Tuesday...

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2013
      Bring the lawn boy

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 9, 2013, at 6:12 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      There some wind and probably enough to kite.
      Not sure if it will build or shut off as the diversion dam is glassy flat.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jul 9, 2013, at 6:05 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      Well, weatherstation down so now we guess.

      Good: pressures look very high across the valley, Boise A/P southerly-to-calm, Highland Summit crankin'.

      Bad: strong westerlies Caldwell & MH.

      Worth a chance.  I'm heading up & will reset station if it's a skunk...

    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2013
        unable to provide observations as I'm travelling Italy. Good kite here, good food, life is good. I'll be back in Boise by the weekend

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2013
          Stefano...where you kiting in Italy???

          On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 7:12 AM, stefanoortelli <sortelli@...> wrote:

          unable to provide observations as I'm travelling Italy. Good kite here, good food, life is good. I'll be back in Boise by the weekend

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

          > Bring the lawn boy
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Jul 9, 2013, at 6:12 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
          >
          > > There some wind and probably enough to kite.
          > > Not sure if it will build or shut off as the diversion dam is glassy flat.
          > >
          > > Best regards,
          > > Chris Lee

          > > On Jul 9, 2013, at 6:05 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
          > >
          > >> Well, weatherstation down so now we guess.
          > >>
          > >> Good: pressures look very high across the valley, Boise A/P southerly-to-calm, Highland Summit crankin'.
          > >>
          > >> Bad: strong westerlies Caldwell & MH.
          > >>
          > >> Worth a chance. I'm heading up & will reset station if it's a skunk...
          > >> --
          > >> --

        • stefanoortelli
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10, 2013
            Town is called Gizzeria, it's in deep south, see below links... sweet! great wind (~20mph every day), great people, great food and some visit to historical sites like Tropea, Scilla, and Riace bronzes. US is good for work, Italy is good vor vacations

            www.hangloosebeach.it
            www.facebook.com/hangloosebeach
            www.alohaparty.it