First Timer

  • idahor8rfan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013
      I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for letting me share your beach over the weekend. It was my first time kiting at Lucky Peak and I had a great time. If any of you get down to the Twin Falls area and are interested in local spot,Wilson lake or Magic Reservoir, information or would like someone to ride with please feel free to give me a call or send me an email.

      See you on the Water.

      Mark Lee
      208-fivethree9-56zero7