New Kiter in town

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
      So I did a senic flight through the sawtooths on sat and met an ER doctor who kites and is fairly new to the area. He was watching this morning and will probably be joining us out on the water soon. So if you see a big black Merc van in the parking lot say hi to Eric.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013

        Hey Tony I gave Jon b my kite for you to try out.  I am in reno for a few more days.  Ten kites n 6  sailors at Washoe yesterday.  Shut off as I got on the water.  Maybe today.  Two killer Mt bike rides above lake Tahoe this past weekend.  C u all next week.

        On Jul 1, 2013 12:26 PM, "Tonyswilliams" <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

        So I did a senic flight through the sawtooths on sat and met an ER doctor who kites and is fairly new to the area. He was watching this morning and will probably be joining us out on the water soon. So if you see a big black Merc van in the parking lot say hi to Eric.

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Jim shultz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
          Eric will be a great addition to the community.  Spoke with him for a few minutes this morning and certainly hope to see him on the water soon!  Bring your gear next time Eric!

          Cheers,

          Jim S.

          On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

          So I did a senic flight through the sawtooths on sat and met an ER doctor who kites and is fairly new to the area. He was watching this morning and will probably be joining us out on the water soon. So if you see a big black Merc van in the parking lot say hi to Eric.

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Greg