monday lp report

  • robbnukebruce
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2013
      Still trying to fill in. Chris is finding lots of holes out there. Hopefully it'll turn on. 6:28 am.
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2013
        It never filled in. I felt like a dairy man out there. Up before dawn out till 9.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
          Windy but punchy, so far. Looking for the sunrise push.
        • Greg
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
            Well I missed the early morning blow but got some if the smoother lighter wind that followed. It lasted for quite a while. Nice to see so many out enjoying it and especially nice to see some for the first time this year.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jul 15, 2013, at 6:23 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

            Windy but punchy, so far. Looking for the sunrise push.

          • j clive
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
              Yup - my first time at LP this year - what a great morning!

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
                I missed this AM probably miss tomorrow also. Maybe later part of week for me but I had pretty good sessions at Rufus and Sherman Island while on vacation last week.

                Ended the Vacation with a paraglide motor flight over Hidden Springs with Rusty last nite. Tried to fly over J's house but air got a little rough over those foothills.

                Eddy

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
                  That sounds like quite a journey Cali Oregon and back. Para motoring sounds like a blast!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 22, 2013
                    Kiteable, maybe 14-20. puffy, gusty at the moment. A bit more and I'll try the 6.0.