Saturday LP report

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2013
      solid 12m or 6.0 this morning for a good hour surprised all of us , Jon,  Mark from twin falls myself kiting and Chris Lee sailing . SUP for a while then the wind turn on right about 8:00 . strongest wind we have had for a while , gusty but not bad some holes , there was some big air to be had . fun morning

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2013
        Who would have guessed?  I thought it was all storm cloud outflow. I should have driven up.

        Jbrick