Just shut off

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
      I left the house too early when the number was good... :-(

      Steve, I'll wait some and may be take the SUP out. Let me know if you are coming up. I'll check email before I leave.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
        on my way

        To: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
          Picked up enough to rig and see. Not sure how long the wind will last...

          Best regards,
          Chris Lee

          On Jun 29, 2013, at 6:13 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

          on my way