Fwd: [idahokiteboarding] Data feed to Upper Treasure Valley Sailing Forecast will be down 7/2 to 7/8

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013

      HP site is performing power maintenance over the Fourth.  I'll be shutdown the computer that feed data to the Upper Treasure Valley Sailing Forecast site (http://www.fortboise.org/windsurfing/uppertv.html) around 7/2 and won't be turning it back on until after I get back to the office.

      You can still access the Barclay Station data here: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KIDBOISE49

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee