Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [idahokiteboarding] LP Turning on late!

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2013

      Same here, just did not look like a day that you could sail back to barclay.

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

      On Jun 27, 2013 8:35 AM, "Chris Lee" <chris133@...> wrote:

      I've been watching it and decided it's turning on too late if at all... so worked on the yard and came into work instead.

      Tomorrow should be better.

      On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 7:08 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      Who's up there?  I'm on the way!!

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2013

        Same here.  I’ll be out of town tomorrow so it should be good then. J

        See y’all Saturday.

        Good news on the Weather Station.  It’s almost been a week.  All credit to Rusty for select some solid equipment!

        -JBrick

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 27, 2013
          And thanks to you and others, for tech support!

          Jon, Eddy and I got there, Jon made it out past the rapidly growing wind shadow up to the cliffs, Eddy got a few runs in, and I floated out 100 yds and turned around.
          Next few days should be much better.