LP Turning on late!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27 6:08 AM
      Who's up there?  I'm on the way!!
    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27 7:35 AM
        I've been watching it and decided it's turning on too late if at all... so worked on the yard and came into work instead.

        Tomorrow should be better.

        On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 7:08 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

        Who's up there?  I'm on the way!!

        --
        Best regards,

        Chris Lee
      • Jim Tighe

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 27 8:06 AM

            Same here.  I’ll be out of town tomorrow so it should be good then. J

            See y’all Saturday.

            Good news on the Weather Station.  It’s almost been a week.  All credit to Rusty for select some solid equipment!

            -JBrick

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 27 11:04 AM
              And thanks to you and others, for tech support!

              Jon, Eddy and I got there, Jon made it out past the rapidly growing wind shadow up to the cliffs, Eddy got a few runs in, and I floated out 100 yds and turned around.
              Next few days should be much better.