Re: Jason Watt

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013
      Weird. This email is really from me.
      It looks like Yahoo has a problem with something called "Yahoo! Partner Applications" (ie Flickr)

      A quick search for that will lead to numerous threads of people having Yahoo accounts compromised in the last couple of days and longer. From what I can gather Yahoo security is lacking in the way their partner applications can authenticate. I don't use this account except for this message board, and Flickr (which I rarely use).

      British Telecom left Yahoo email earlier this month because of lax security and hacking problems. I would second their opinion. I use strong passwords and have never had any account send spam.