Jason Watt

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19 5:03 AM
    • jwattboi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19 7:38 AM
        Weird. This email is really from me.
        It looks like Yahoo has a problem with something called "Yahoo! Partner Applications" (ie Flickr)

        A quick search for that will lead to numerous threads of people having Yahoo accounts compromised in the last couple of days and longer. From what I can gather Yahoo security is lacking in the way their partner applications can authenticate. I don't use this account except for this message board, and Flickr (which I rarely use).

        British Telecom left Yahoo email earlier this month because of lax security and hacking problems. I would second their opinion. I use strong passwords and have never had any account send spam.