Thanks, Jason..

  • robbnukebruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      for going up and scoping out the wind meter this AM.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013

        You’re welcome.

        Jon Bolt and Steve Linane came up this morning to help and check on the wind.

        Jon is shaking out the Verizon cell connection with Verizon tech support and network engineers.  At this point, everything else looks solid.  We just need a reliable/reconnectable cell connection and we should be golden.  Jon has some ideas and is pursuing those.

        We’ll keep everyone updated.

        As far as the numbers go, they appear to be right on the money.

        Nobody missed anything this morning.  The wind was light as indicated on WUnderground.

        -JBrick

        for going up and scoping out the wind meter this AM.