Re: [BSA] Stefano...what's the wind like by your house?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013
      I'm heading up now to have a look at the Verizon log to see why it stopped communicating. I'll send onsite report.

      Jbrick

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 6:26 AM, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013
        Wind - 13.2MPH 2 min avg
        12.6mph 10 min avg

        In other words - light and nobody here

        Verizon wireless hotspot powered on but showing now bars of signal.

        Investigating.

        Regards,
        -Jason Brickner
        Olympus Controls
        (208)-475-4670

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013

          Up at weatherstation.  Verizon signal varying between no bars and 3 bars.  Have moved the unit around the pumphouse looking for the best signal.

          Jake…. Can you or Rusty ‘private message’ me the password for the Verizon mifi hotspot so I can drill into the log to see why it disconnects and never reconnects.  I’ll standby up here for a few minutes.

          Rusty… I just removed the battery and the unit turned off and will NOT turn back on without the battery present.  We can’t use the indoor timer switch to reset the unit.

          Good news is that the Weatherstaion and Meteobridge router and working perfect.

          Regards,

          -JBRick

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013
            Sorry guys... I've miss the update today.how was the wind? I would not have given a clean "go", there was some but very light... I would have gone biking