Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Verizon hotspot having trouble.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2013
      Hotspot went down at 10:30am. Came back at 1:30 on its own.

      Rusty, your idea of taking out the battery might just do the trick.

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On Jun 15, 2013, at 2:52 PM, "RUSTY HILL" <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      Maybe removing the battery from the hotspot and putting it on a timer to reset each day may help in reliability. I just know from past experience with a mobile hotspot it needed a fresh start every once in a while

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On Jun 15, 2013, at 10:03 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Hello Rusty, Jon, Jake?

      The Verizon hotspot keeps cutting out. This morning I left at 7:30. Only to notice at 8:00 that the wether station was no longer updating. I went into the shack and the Verizon hotspot had no bars. I turned it off and back on and things started working again. Now at 10:00 we lost connection again.

      Jake, wondering if you could take a look at the Verizon device log and set if its loosing connection. Everything else looks good at this point.

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On Jun 15, 2013, at 6:35 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

      Plenty of wind and whitecaps. Looks to be better than average.