RE: [snowkiteidaho] Car inspection

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2013
      Second opinion Dons Automotive on 36 th st 344-5915 Ray will answer the phone but when you get there Ask for Frank , he is the most knowledgeable car guy I know.
       as long as we are doing personal business on here anyone have a exercise bike they want to get rid of ?

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: tonyswilliams@...
      Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 08:29:45 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Car inspection

      I use 27th as well. Mainly because I live on 24th. But they are good and not expensive

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 14, 2013, at 10:41 PM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      I've been taking to the 27th Street Automotive for the last few years and have been pretty happy with them: http://27thstauto.com/

      You may want to check with them.  They only open M-F though.

      On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:02 PM, stefanoortelli <sortelli@...> wrote:

      Does someone have good suggestion for a mechanical guy to do a professional car inspection to a used nissan xterra I would like to buy tomorrow. Car looks good but I woulk like to avoid bad surprises in futue

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee