Re: Car inspection

  • stefanoortelli
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2013
      Observation from surprise valley tells me the wind is good
      See you up there

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      > The numbers are corrected using NOAA algorithms. however. the station
      > stopped communicating at 8:30PM tonight. I'll check it in the morning.
      >

      > Sorry everyone. I thought we had it.
      >

      > -JBrick

    • Tonyswilliams

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 15, 2013
          Second opinion Dons Automotive on 36 th st 344-5915 Ray will answer the phone but when you get there Ask for Frank , he is the most knowledgeable car guy I know.
           as long as we are doing personal business on here anyone have a exercise bike they want to get rid of ?

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com