RE: [snowkiteidaho] Car inspection

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013

      The numbers are corrected using NOAA algorithms… however… the station stopped communicating at 8:30PM tonight.  I’ll check it in the morning.

      Sorry everyone.  I thought we had it.

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 15, 2013
        Observation from surprise valley tells me the wind is good
        See you up there

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

        > The numbers are corrected using NOAA algorithms. however. the station
        > stopped communicating at 8:30PM tonight. I'll check it in the morning.
        >

        > Sorry everyone. I thought we had it.
        >

        > -JBrick

      • Tonyswilliams

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 15, 2013
            Second opinion Dons Automotive on 36 th st 344-5915 Ray will answer the phone but when you get there Ask for Frank , he is the most knowledgeable car guy I know.
             as long as we are doing personal business on here anyone have a exercise bike they want to get rid of ?

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com