Car inspection

  • stefanoortelli
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013
      Does someone have good suggestion for a mechanical guy to do a professional car inspection to a used nissan xterra I would like to buy tomorrow. Car looks good but I woulk like to avoid bad surprises in futue
    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013
        I've been taking to the 27th Street Automotive for the last few years and have been pretty happy with them: http://27thstauto.com/

        You may want to check with them.  They only open M-F though.

        --
        Best regards,

        Chris Lee
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013

          The numbers are corrected using NOAA algorithms… however… the station stopped communicating at 8:30PM tonight.  I’ll check it in the morning.

          Sorry everyone.  I thought we had it.

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 15, 2013
            Observation from surprise valley tells me the wind is good
            See you up there

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

            > The numbers are corrected using NOAA algorithms. however. the station
            > stopped communicating at 8:30PM tonight. I'll check it in the morning.
            >

            > Sorry everyone. I thought we had it.
            >

            > -JBrick

          • Tonyswilliams

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 15, 2013
                Second opinion Dons Automotive on 36 th st 344-5915 Ray will answer the phone but when you get there Ask for Frank , he is the most knowledgeable car guy I know.
                 as long as we are doing personal business on here anyone have a exercise bike they want to get rid of ?

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com