Re: [snowkiteidaho] NEW Weatherstation

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 14 5:07 PM
      60+ deg water, and 60+ deg air by 9am. That's a cake walk.

      You'll warm up pumping the kite and guzzling coffee. Or is that me...

      See y'all there!

      On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 6:00 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      Thank you Jason, Jon and Chris. You guys rock. With a battery backup that actually has a battery, a pro weather station and a reliable connection we should be in business for years to come! Did the timer get installed to reset the router each day? I'm excited to see how we'll this new setup works!

      Rusty Hill

      On Jun 14, 2013, at 4:31 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      You can adjust it back for Tom’s site.

      The data being uploaded to (Weather Underground) Wunderground site for KIDBOISE49 is correct however.  It matches what the unit is reading.

      -JBrick