LP: Saturday & Sunday

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
      All the models tell the same story.  Saturday morning could be cool, but not a problem for the desparate!

      (CJ & Snake likely happening right now: Grandview 14G22)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
        Should be good as I'm on Daddy Duty all weekend. Have Fun.

        Eddy

        On Jun 13, 2013, at 8:37 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

        All the models tell the same story.  Saturday morning could be cool, but not a problem for the desparate!

        (CJ & Snake likely happening right now: Grandview 14G22)

      • Will Hise
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
          Bring the boat, the kids, and a camera!

        • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
            After week in Maui...my hall passes for year are shot ;-)

            Although since I'm on Daddy duty while Laura is in New Orleans I'll get some passes back after Sunday!!!

            On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
            It's Father's Day!  Don't you get a hall pass for at least the morning?  Or did you use them all up?  :-)

            Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC