SPI Oct. 2-14....last call for cheap airfares!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013
      OK folks, the Southwest Airlines fare sale ends midnight.  $280 R/T rate (bags, including "golf bags", fly free).  Including bags, thats slightly cheaper than the bargain fares we found back in 2008 & 2009!!

      So far:

      10/2 - 10/10:  Jake Dobson, Steve Shugart (my friend from Sacramento)

      10/5 - 10/14:  Me, Rusty & Annie, Steve Linane, Tony Williams

      Jason Brickner took the bait but not yet in the boat...!

      We're all flying in & out of San Antonio, getting rental car(s), & driving the 5 hrs to SPI, stoping for "layover session" at Corpus (Packary Channel?) if windy on the way down.  Jake & Steve will have a car, and the other 5 of us will have one too, so once we're all there, we'll have 2 cars for downwinders.

      I'll be looking into a house or big condo that'll accomodate us all.

      Not too late to jump on bandwagon...cheap fares still available!!  For 10/5 departure, we're on 7:15am flight out of Boise, and for return, 6:40pm flight out of SAT.  Check w/ Jake for Oct 2-9 flights.  GET YER MOUSES CLICKIN'.

      Jon

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013

        I’m going to SPI.  Booking my tickets now.  Will be in the Jon Bolt group.

        -JBrick

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2013
          JASON'S IN?!!!!....GOD HELP US...