Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [idahokiteboarding] Re: [BSA] Sunday LP sunrise services...

  • Rusty Hill
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 10, 2013
      Way to go, guys! I'm hoping it helps with spikes in power as well... I'm thinking it should definitely help with reliability. Thanks for your help guys!!!

      On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Jon Bolt and I installed and tested a new battery in the UPS up in the weather station closet.  We simulated a couple power losses and everything continued to function.  We should be immune to the poor power up there now.

      Thanks Rusty for all your work on this.

      Regards,

      -JBrick