snowkiting today

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2007
      Anyone interested in taking a chance on SE flow with me today?

      Friday looks really strong NW, Saturday big "?", But I think today might work everywhere up there plus there should be fresh snow.

      Eddy

    • Bolt, Jon
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2007
        NOOOOOOooooooooooo WAY....SAY IT ISN"T SO DARREL..!!!!!!

        Wasn't it Ben Franklin (another OLD kite flyer) that said:..."the only certainties in this world are taxes, death, and AARP mailers" ?

        Dude, welcome to the Kite Brotherhood of AARP Geriatrics....(...that's KITEBAG for short) which by convention designates its youngest new member as President and Grand Poobah...Congratulations Darrel

        Jon

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2007
          If anyone wants the 6mb PDF file, (suitable for
          framing) let me know!