RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Wind meter

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013

      Rusty,

      Thanks for all your hard work on this.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.  I was responsible to investigating the first weather station hardware for Eddy.

      Regards,

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2014

        I'm planning on going up Monday morning (possible morning wind) t reset the router. I'm guessing the power may have been disrupted with the Iron man event...

        Best regards,

        Chris Lee

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2014
          Router should be good. Last year it was always the wifi hotspot that needed to be reset. Maybe that is what you meant.

          Regards,
          -Jason Brickner
          Olympus Controls
          (208)-475-4670