Re: [snowkiteidaho] CJ/river this afternoon
Sounds like a great afternoon evening. Wife n friends talked me into riding polecat then a brew. But it was blowing pretty good so i went back to LP. Gusts in the 30's. But big lulls n lotsn lots of boats. So i put on my trusty 6.2 n 112 L board. Barely held on in the gusts, with some hugh wholes, but had some fantastic rides. Sailed for about an hour. kinda weird with the wind coming from the dam.
Jim Tighe GSGA & Tighe Gym SalesOn Jun 2, 2013 9:48 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:Great afternoon. Laura was first out on 9m. Followed by Jim Shultz 8.5, Brenna 9, Jon B & Jason 9.5s, Laura came in after a while and I took the 9 way powered at times and underpowered also. Switched to surfboard after Rusty showed up with his 13 and was just slightly out boosting me....alright jumping way over me:-)Then it turned on. Will got kite from Brenna and played for 15mins before busting a line. Then it turned on again. Rusty bailed. Then it turned on again. Right when I had enough of the CJS rodeo. It turned up even more... Liquid smoke. Everyone called it quits.Couple rounds of brew and then drive home in some wheel jerking conditions.Water temp was awesome I was the only one in a shorty but not a single regret. Air was ~80 degrees water had to be 65 or better.Awesome time we put on quite the show. I'm off to Maui for the week going to Naish demo dealer meeting. Have a great week.Eddy
On Jun 2, 2013, at 12:48 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:
I'll keep my eye on the wind. If it looks good I'm throwing out the todo list and heading out.Regards,-Jason BricknerOlympus ControlsPlease excuse any spelling or grammatical errors. Sent from my phone.
On Jun 2, 2013, at 12:45 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
Got kids going to CJS. Depart ~1:15Eddy
On Jun 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
We are planning on heading out as well. Not sure about river vs cj but we' all be somewhere out there.On Jun 2, 2013 11:50 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
Forecast shows building wind this afternoon with a peak about 6:00. I plan to leave the house about 1:30/2-ish. I think Jon is going to ride with me but I have room for one more in the back seat w/o seatbelt. Anybody planning on going?
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: