Re: [snowkiteidaho] CJ/river this afternoon

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2013

      We are planning on heading out as well. Not sure about river vs cj but we' all be somewhere out there.

      On Jun 2, 2013 11:50 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
      Forecast shows building wind this afternoon with a peak about 6:00.  I plan to leave the house about 1:30/2-ish.  I think Jon is going to ride with me but I have room for one more in the back seat w/o seatbelt.  Anybody planning on going?

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          snowkiteidaho-digest@yahoogroups.com
          snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2013
          I'll keep my eye on the wind. If it looks good I'm throwing out the todo list and heading out.

          Regards,
          -Jason Brickner
          Olympus Controls
          (208)-475-4670

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2013
            Great afternoon.  Laura was first out on 9m. Followed by Jim Shultz 8.5, Brenna 9, Jon B & Jason 9.5s, Laura came in after a while and I took the 9  way powered at times and underpowered also. Switched to surfboard after Rusty showed up with his 13 and was just slightly out boosting me....alright jumping way over me:-)

            Then it turned on.  Will got kite from Brenna and played for 15mins before busting a line.  Then it turned on again.  Rusty bailed.  Then it turned on again.  Right when I had enough of the CJS rodeo. It turned up even more... Liquid smoke.  Everyone called it quits.

            Couple rounds of brew and then drive home in some wheel jerking conditions.

            Water temp was awesome I was the only one in a shorty but not a single regret. Air was ~80 degrees water had to be 65 or better.

            Awesome time we put on quite the show. I'm off to Maui for the week going to Naish demo dealer meeting. Have a great week.

            Eddy

[...]

          • Jim Tighe