Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wind meter

    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 2, 2013
      Rusty, the new windmeter must be in need of software calibration.  Today from 6-7pm it consistently read 20-25mph, when  the wind was half that.  Also noticed that for a great majority of readings, the average wind speed is identical to gust speed.

      Jon

      On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 9:56 AM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      Yes, we will gladly take your money... But if like to get all the variables ironed out first so that we can collect an accurate amount of money. I'll let everyone know as soon as I know

      Rusty Hill

      On Jun 2, 2013, at 8:13 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Rusty (and Jake and all others.)

      How can we get our $$ contributions to you?

      Bruce

      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 14, 2015
        THANKS GUYS!

        On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

        Sounds good Jim…

        Did you remove the Lithium batteries from the unit to extend their life?

        Let me know if not and I can do that when I get some time.

        Regards,

        -JBrick