Re: [BSA] Re: [snowkiteidaho] It's Blowing at station 12!

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013

      I finally arrived at lp.  Betsy n Chris L were just off the water.  Since five kiters were still riding n Murray was heading out, o rigged the 7.5on the GO board.  Went straight to the overlook first reach.  Had a nice day with the kiters.  Looks like the crew got the new wind meter installed.    Great day.

      On Jun 1, 2013 7:17 AM, "Steve" <sbakerdvm@...> wrote:
      What's worse than being in North Carolina on a windy beach with a healing foot and no kite (Doctor's orders)?
      A: also being out of bud light lime

      I must rectify this with a trip to the brew-thru drive in liquor store (not kidding!)

      Rock on my peeps!

      Steve b

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 1, 2013, at 8:05 AM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:

      It just turned east in Mountain Home...

      On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:02 AM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:
      Exactly my question!

      On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:00 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Thanks but its nw in mt home, which usually means no wind at lp.  Any one going to be the wind dummy?  Let us know.

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

      On Jun 1, 2013 5:46 AM, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@...> wrote:

      FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
      Westy