Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: It's Blowing at station 12!

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
      I'm a little late heading up but I'll be there soon... If you all make it I can at least guarantee a good show from the beach as I attempt to make it work.... I'm feeling pretty desperate!

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On Jun 1, 2013, at 6:27 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      Caldwell been NW all morning too...just turned CALM but that no so compelling.  Highland Summit #'s not so high.

      On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Are u headed up?

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

      On Jun 1, 2013 5:59 AM, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

      Same observation in surprise valley, there is wind, maybe not the strongest ever, but there is wind

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

      > FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
      > Westy

    • Mark Westerdoll
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
        Yup, Sorry Y'all!! Just turned off here as well. Hot and glassy.
        Westy

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: idakiteman@...
        Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 06:27:41 -0600