Re: [snowkiteidaho] It's Blowing at station 12!

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013

      Mt home just turned e.  It looks better n chris Lee is probably on the water.  Time to head up.

      On Jun 1, 2013 6:04 AM, "Chris Lee" <chris133@...> wrote:

      Looks marginally sailable. Taking my time to rig and will give it a try. Temperature is 48.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jun 1, 2013, at 6:00 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Thanks but its nw in mt home, which usually means no wind at lp.  Any one going to be the wind dummy?  Let us know.

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

      On Jun 1, 2013 5:46 AM, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@...> wrote:

      FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
      Westy

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013

        Are u headed up?

        Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

        On Jun 1, 2013 5:59 AM, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

        Same observation in surprise valley, there is wind, maybe not the strongest ever, but there is wind

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
          Caldwell been NW all morning too...just turned CALM but that no so compelling.  Highland Summit #'s not so high.

          On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

          Are u headed up?

          Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

          On Jun 1, 2013 5:59 AM, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

          Same observation in surprise valley, there is wind, maybe not the strongest ever, but there is wind

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

          > FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
          > Westy

        • RUSTY HILL
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
            I'm a little late heading up but I'll be there soon... If you all make it I can at least guarantee a good show from the beach as I attempt to make it work.... I'm feeling pretty desperate!

            Rusty Hill
            208.891.7744

            On Jun 1, 2013, at 6:27 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

            Caldwell been NW all morning too...just turned CALM but that no so compelling.  Highland Summit #'s not so high.

            On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

            Are u headed up?

            Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

            On Jun 1, 2013 5:59 AM, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

            Same observation in surprise valley, there is wind, maybe not the strongest ever, but there is wind

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

            > FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
            > Westy

          • Mark Westerdoll
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
              Yup, Sorry Y'all!! Just turned off here as well. Hot and glassy.
              Westy

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: idakiteman@...
              Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 06:27:41 -0600