Re: It's Blowing at station 12!

  • stefanoortelli
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
      Same observation in surprise valley, there is wind, maybe not the strongest ever, but there is wind

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

      > FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
      > Westy

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013

        Thanks but its nw in mt home, which usually means no wind at lp.  Any one going to be the wind dummy?  Let us know.

        Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

        On Jun 1, 2013 5:46 AM, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@...> wrote:

        FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
        Westy
      • Chris Lee

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013

              Are u headed up?

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
                Caldwell been NW all morning too...just turned CALM but that no so compelling.  Highland Summit #'s not so high.

                On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

                Are u headed up?

                Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

                On Jun 1, 2013 5:59 AM, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

                Same observation in surprise valley, there is wind, maybe not the strongest ever, but there is wind

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

                > FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
                > Westy

              • RUSTY HILL
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
                  I'm a little late heading up but I'll be there soon... If you all make it I can at least guarantee a good show from the beach as I attempt to make it work.... I'm feeling pretty desperate!

                  Rusty Hill
                  208.891.7744

                  On Jun 1, 2013, at 6:27 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

                  Caldwell been NW all morning too...just turned CALM but that no so compelling.  Highland Summit #'s not so high.

                  On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

                  Are u headed up?

                  Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

                  On Jun 1, 2013 5:59 AM, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

                  Same observation in surprise valley, there is wind, maybe not the strongest ever, but there is wind

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

                  > FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
                  > Westy

                • Mark Westerdoll
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
                    Yup, Sorry Y'all!! Just turned off here as well. Hot and glassy.
                    Westy

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: idakiteman@...
                    Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 06:27:41 -0600