It's Blowing at station 12!

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
      FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
      Westy
    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
        Same observation in surprise valley, there is wind, maybe not the strongest ever, but there is wind

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

        > FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
        > Westy

      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013

          Thanks but its nw in mt home, which usually means no wind at lp.  Any one going to be the wind dummy?  Let us know.

          Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

          On Jun 1, 2013 5:46 AM, "Mark Westerdoll" <westerdoll@...> wrote:

          FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
          Westy
        • Chris Lee

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013

                Are u headed up?

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
                  Caldwell been NW all morning too...just turned CALM but that no so compelling.  Highland Summit #'s not so high.

                  On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

                  Are u headed up?

                  Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

                  On Jun 1, 2013 5:59 AM, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

                  Same observation in surprise valley, there is wind, maybe not the strongest ever, but there is wind

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

                  > FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
                  > Westy

                • RUSTY HILL
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
                    I'm a little late heading up but I'll be there soon... If you all make it I can at least guarantee a good show from the beach as I attempt to make it work.... I'm feeling pretty desperate!

                    Rusty Hill
                    208.891.7744

                    On Jun 1, 2013, at 6:27 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

                    Caldwell been NW all morning too...just turned CALM but that no so compelling.  Highland Summit #'s not so high.

                    On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

                    Are u headed up?

                    Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

                    On Jun 1, 2013 5:59 AM, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

                    Same observation in surprise valley, there is wind, maybe not the strongest ever, but there is wind

                    --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

                    > FYI, It's blowing SE at Station 12 on Gowen Road. It should be rideable at Lucky Peak. Since the weather station is down I thought I'd give all you a heads up.
                    > Westy

                  • Mark Westerdoll
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 1, 2013
                      Yup, Sorry Y'all!! Just turned off here as well. Hot and glassy.
                      Westy

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: idakiteman@...
                      Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 06:27:41 -0600