Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP Saturday

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2013
      Long story, but I'll make is short. We still need to find someone who has a sprint smartphone... Anyone? We have it working for now but it potentially save money if we could use sprint's network. So anybody who can help us determine if there's reliable data coverage up there would be my hero... And would be helping us all out!

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On May 31, 2013, at 9:24 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Rusty many thanks and I think I'm specking for all of us

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: rustyshill@...
      Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 20:52:33 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP Saturday

      It looks pretty good to me. I'm planing on being up there at 6:30 ish. We finally have all the weather station components and I'm planing on getting it all set up in the morning. If there is wind it will be up after the session and if there's no wind you can all monitor it closely from home:)

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On May 31, 2013, at 8:41 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

      Still thinking tomorrow morning LP session will work?

      On May 30, 2013 9:24 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I'm thinking Saturday morn should work,

      CYA on the water.