LP Saturday

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2013
      I'm thinking Saturday morn should work,

      CYA on the water.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 30, 2013
        brrrrrrr....rule of 100 dubious...110 definitely out...forecast low 43 @ Boise airport (zipcode 83717).  On the brighter side....Sunday AM forecast 52...

        On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM, geardaddyllc <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        I'm thinking Saturday morn should work,

        CYA on the water.

        Eddy

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 7 , May 30, 2013

          Maybe some afternoon wind tomorrow
          Sent from my iPhone

          On May 30, 2013, at 9:47 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

          brrrrrrr....rule of 100 dubious...110 definitely out...forecast low 43 @ Boise airport (zipcode 83717).  On the brighter side....Sunday AM forecast 52...

          On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM, geardaddyllc <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          I'm thinking Saturday morn should work,

          CYA on the water.

          Eddy

        • Josh Woodland
          Message 4 of 7 , May 31, 2013

            Still thinking tomorrow morning LP session will work?

            On May 30, 2013 9:24 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            I'm thinking Saturday morn should work,

            CYA on the water.

            Eddy

          • RUSTY HILL

              Message 6 of 7 , May 31, 2013
                Rusty many thanks and I think I'm specking for all of us

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 7 , May 31, 2013
                  Long story, but I'll make is short. We still need to find someone who has a sprint smartphone... Anyone? We have it working for now but it potentially save money if we could use sprint's network. So anybody who can help us determine if there's reliable data coverage up there would be my hero... And would be helping us all out!

                  Rusty Hill
                  208.891.7744

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com