Bbq posponed

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2013

      Nancy has asked me to write all of u about our bbq tomorrow.   since the weather has been so yucky n the forcast is that way for another day, we think we should postpone.
      We will find a new date, so this is just a raincheck.  Please pass the word to our group of wind junkies.
      Jim

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

    • Greg