Lp

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 22 , May 27, 2013

      Drove up to lp this morning about 7:30.  Very pretty drive but absolutely zero wind.  Happy Memorial Day to all.  Hope to see many this wed at our house for the springmeeting bbq.  Jim

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 2, 2013

        From what the meter reads it is blowing nw which is really see???? Still 20's r good any direction so I am leaving house now. Cu all there

      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 28, 2013

          The lake just didn't happen. The meter was pretty spot on. Not very consistent. OK at time s but big lulls. Watched for a bit listened to my book. Lots of cars at 7 & schools in . watch the zones.

        • Jim Tighe
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 31, 2013

            Wow could be a fantastic day.   A jump jim day, ,,, not.

            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 12, 2013

              Great sunrise. Anyone heading up? How's it look near the lake, Stepheno?

            • RUSTY HILL
              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 12, 2013
                So I stumbled upon this video this evening…I thought this might get the snow kiting excitement going.  I feel like I trust my gear, but not as much as this guy. Take a look

                RUSTY HILL
                rustyshill@...

                Message 7 of 22 , Nov 12, 2013
                  yes it is amazing  and it looks like there is very little wind , how did he do that

                  Message 8 of 22 , Nov 12, 2013
                    jez... get a paraglider! I would not do that with only 4 lines.

                    I wonder if he had a parachute. Or maybe he didn't mean to go that high?