Re: Bro in law in town. Thoughts on lp tomorrow?

  • stefanoortelli
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27 5:04 AM
      No wind again

      > Probably not! But check hill top in am if it is over 10 go for it
      >
      > Eddy
      >

      > On May 26, 2013, at 8:23 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Where's the wind guru? Tell it like it is.

    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27 5:40 AM
        Some very light wind is starting to show up. Nothing to be exited of, just wanted you to know that's not compltely dead... To my personal opinion stll not enough to go, i'll go bike ride, just wanted to share with the group

        Message 3 of 5 , May 27 7:29 AM
          I'm not him but , there is a forecast for afternoon wind in Mt H. for Tuesday and Thursday . Also the east gorge is looking real good today and tomorrow

          To: Snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: will.hise@...
          Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 20:23:03 -0600
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Bro in law in town. Thoughts on lp tomorrow?

          Where's the wind guru? Tell it like it is.