Re: [snowkiteidaho] Bro in law in town. Thoughts on lp tomorrow?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2013
      Probably not! But check hill top in am if it is over 10 go for it

      Eddy

      On May 26, 2013, at 8:23 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      Where's the wind guru? Tell it like it is.

    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2013
        No wind again

        Message 3 of 5 , May 27, 2013
          Some very light wind is starting to show up. Nothing to be exited of, just wanted you to know that's not compltely dead... To my personal opinion stll not enough to go, i'll go bike ride, just wanted to share with the group

          Message 4 of 5 , May 27, 2013
            I'm not him but , there is a forecast for afternoon wind in Mt H. for Tuesday and Thursday . Also the east gorge is looking real good today and tomorrow

            To: Snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: will.hise@...
            Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 20:23:03 -0600
            Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Bro in law in town. Thoughts on lp tomorrow?

            Where's the wind guru? Tell it like it is.