RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: LP friday am report

    Message 1 of 10 , May 24, 2013

       Aviation Weather Forecast at Boise, says no for saturday but yes for sunday , But I'm going to wake up early and check it , maybe Bruce will be up there and let us know .

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: sortelli@...
      Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 04:08:30 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: LP friday am report

      Any crystal ball for tomorrow

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

      > Looks like @16-19 on the lake, standard morning wind.
      > Maybe a little too nippy for me. Tomorrow warmer.

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 10 , May 25, 2013

        Bruce is headed out of town for a Vacation!  We need another early bird.  I will if i can drag my lazy fanny out of bed.  Yesterday was very cold early.  Tomorrow calls for mid fifties, much better then the mid forties w wind chill.

        Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: sortelli@...
        Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 04:08:30 +0000

        Any crystal ball for tomorrow

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

        > Looks like @16-19 on the lake, standard morning wind.
        > Maybe a little too nippy for me. Tomorrow warmer.

      • robbnukebruce
        Message 3 of 10 , May 25, 2013
          Chris is usually up there before I am.
          BTW, Jim and I sailed for about 45 mins on Friday am until our hands froze up. Plenty of wind, though.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

          > Bruce is headed out of town for a Vacation! We need another early bird. I
          > will if i can drag my lazy fanny out of bed. Yesterday was very cold
          > early. Tomorrow calls for mid fifties, much better then the mid forties w
          > wind chill.
          >
          > Jim Tighe GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales
          > On May 24, 2013 10:24 PM, "steve linane" <itile@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > *Aviation Weather Forecast at Boise, says no for saturday but yes for
          > > sunday , But I'm going to wake up early and check it , maybe Bruce will be
          > > up there and let us know .*
          > > ------------------------------
          > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > > From: sortelli@...
          > > Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 04:08:30 +0000
          > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: LP friday am report
          > >

          > > Any crystal ball for tomorrow
          > >
          > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Looks like @16-19 on the lake, standard morning wind.
          > > > Maybe a little too nippy for me. Tomorrow warmer.

        • stefanoortelli
          Message 4 of 10 , May 25, 2013
            i can post my observations from Surprise Valley at 6am. when wind blows, it's pretty visible from here

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

            > Chris is usually up there before I am.
            > BTW, Jim and I sailed for about 45 mins on Friday am until our hands froze up. Plenty of wind, though.
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim Tighe <jim@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Bruce is headed out of town for a Vacation! We need another early bird. I
            > > will if i can drag my lazy fanny out of bed. Yesterday was very cold
            > > early. Tomorrow calls for mid fifties, much better then the mid forties w
            > > wind chill.
            > >
            > > Jim Tighe GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales
            > > On May 24, 2013 10:24 PM, "steve linane" <itile@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > **
            > > >

            > > > *Aviation Weather Forecast at Boise, says no for saturday but yes for
            > > > sunday , But I'm going to wake up early and check it , maybe Bruce will be
            > > > up there and let us know .*
            > > > ------------------------------
            > > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > > > From: sortelli@
            > > > Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 04:08:30 +0000
            > > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: LP friday am report
            > > >

            > > > Any crystal ball for tomorrow
            > > >
            > > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@>

          • Greg
            Message 5 of 10 , May 25, 2013
              I'm seeing Monday as possibility.

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 10 , May 25, 2013
                Maybe some afternoon wind Sunday afternoon

                Message 7 of 10 , May 26, 2013
                  No wind

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 26, 2013
                    thanks