FW: Sandbar Clean Up + Season Opener Party
- Just incase you didn't receive this and you were planning to go to the gorge this weekend
Subject: Sandbar Clean Up + Season Opener Party
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 14:23:47 -0700
As you know it’s been goin’ off!
The Sandbar is the epi-center of kiteboarding in the Gorge and even if you don’t admit it, you probably kite there!
SANDBAR WORK PARTY
Join the team for a quick clean up. We have some maintenance ideas that will make a difference. This work will take no more than 3 hours and will finish with a BBQ courtesy of CGKA.
- May 25th
- Meet at the Spit Parking Lot - 10:00 AM
- Project Lead: Forrest Rae
- Chef: Adam Lapierre
- Bring: gloves – loppers – machetes - Pulaski
Later that day………
Join the CGKA and Second Wind Sports for the annual Summer Kick-Off Party at the British Pub. This event is always a blast! Videos outside, beer and good food inside. It’s a great vibe with all your favorite kiteboarders in the house.
ANNUAL SEASON OPENER PARTY!
- May 25th
- British Pub
- Corner of 4th and Oak in Hood River
- 8PM til ???
- Raffle prizes for new membership sign ups!
- New kite videos on outdoor screen.
- Tetherball / Bigwheel world championships!
- More info: PM Pepi via www.nwkite.com
- Hosted by 2nd Wind Sports, British Pub, DJ Matty
Be sure to check out the CGKA Website. We have just posted a bunch of cool gear including t-shirts, hats, die cut decals and more. Join us, you know you want to!
CGKA is your voice for Kiteboarding in the Gorge. To support this work, go here: Join CGKA
Unsubscribe from future mailings.
Columbia Gorge Kiteboarding AssociationPO Box 1741
Hood River, OR 97031