Re: [snowkiteidaho] Snowkite video

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2013
      ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 21, 2013, at 6:36 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      So after 3 months of trying to find the time to finish editing this video and not really being happy with it. I've decided I'm just going to post it as it isโ€ฆ I just don't have the time to make it perfect. Enjoy!!!!

      RUSTY HILL
      rustyshill@...

    • William Binegar

        Message 3 of 6 , May 22, 2013

          Iโ€™m right there with you Bill.ย  Iโ€™ve been letting life take priority over my priorities.

          Hope to see everyone out there soon.ย  Everyoneโ€™s posts have been keeping me stoked.

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 6 , May 22, 2013
            Fellas I think you guys have your priorities in order. There will always be wind

            Sent from my iPhone

            On May 22, 2013, at 11:13 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

            Iโ€™m right there with you Bill.  Iโ€™ve been letting life take priority over my priorities.

            Hope to see everyone out there soon.  Everyoneโ€™s posts have been keeping me stoked.