Snowkite video

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21 5:36 PM
      So after 3 months of trying to find the time to finish editing this video and not really being happy with it. I've decided I'm just going to post it as it isโ€ฆ I just don't have the time to make it perfect. Enjoy!!!!

      RUSTY HILL
      rustyshill@...

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 6 , May 22 6:36 AM
        ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 21, 2013, at 6:36 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

        So after 3 months of trying to find the time to finish editing this video and not really being happy with it. I've decided I'm just going to post it as it isโ€ฆ I just don't have the time to make it perfect. Enjoy!!!!

        RUSTY HILL
        rustyshill@...

      • William Binegar

          Message 4 of 6 , May 22 10:13 AM

            Iโ€™m right there with you Bill.ย  Iโ€™ve been letting life take priority over my priorities.

            Hope to see everyone out there soon.ย  Everyoneโ€™s posts have been keeping me stoked.

            -JBrick

            Message 5 of 6 , May 22 5:39 PM
              Fellas I think you guys have your priorities in order. There will always be wind

              Sent from my iPhone

              On May 22, 2013, at 11:13 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

              Iโ€™m right there with you Bill.  Iโ€™ve been letting life take priority over my priorities.

              Hope to see everyone out there soon.  Everyoneโ€™s posts have been keeping me stoked.