Re: Lake Lowell Tuesday

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 9 , May 21, 2013
      Such a great noon-er on the 12m lit at times but mostly perfect.

      Greg and Jason were still out when I had to go back to work but I had my 90min lunch break and it was the best I've had this year. to bad the nicest beach and cleanest wind in Idaho only happens once or twice a year.

      Message 2 of 9 , May 21, 2013

        Way to get some guys.  Sounds like a good time.  Twin Tips or Surf Boards?

        -JBrick

        Such a great noon-er on the 12m lit at times but mostly perfect.

        Greg and Jason were still out when I had to go back to work but I had my 90min lunch break and it was the best I've had this year. to bad the nicest beach and cleanest wind in Idaho only happens once or twice a year.

        > Planning a noon wave session at lower dam.
        >
        > Eddy

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 9 , May 21, 2013
          What a great day at lake Lowell. First time sailing the lower dam, really fun. Jason and I sailed for another 90 mins after you left. ChriZzo and shultzy showed just as we were leaving. I bet it started nuking for them.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 9 , May 21, 2013
            Both for me. Greg SB Jason TT. All of us on 12s

            Eddy

            On May 21, 2013, at 5:01 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

            Way to get some guys.  Sounds like a good time.  Twin Tips or Surf Boards?

            -JBrick

            Such a great noon-er on the 12m lit at times but mostly perfect.

            Greg and Jason were still out when I had to go back to work but I had my 90min lunch break and it was the best I've had this year. to bad the nicest beach and cleanest wind in Idaho only happens once or twice a year.

            > Planning a noon wave session at lower dam.
            >
            > Eddy

          • Jim shultz