Re: [snowkiteidaho] Morning wind

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 12 , May 21 12:44 PM
      For some reason, my previous email didn't go through...
      I was suggesting to go to LL before it start switching to NW.  If you are not there already, it may be a little late... will probably start slowly back off and switch to NW late this afternoon/early evening.

      On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Very windy but cold.  18-22 at spillway just after 7 am.  Bruce n Chris Lee were ripping.  5.2 & 5.5.  I sailed a 5.2.  Jon and our leader Rusty were flying pretty high.  Very short session for me but kiters were going strong as I left.
      Might still be blowing.  I might head back.

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee
    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 10, 2013

        Pretty good morning 7:45-9:50. half way thru 8 came in for the go board. Chris n Bruce are out then Jason n Jon joined. The kiters milked the last of the wind. The sheriff showed up n hung around for quite awhile. Maybe again tomorrow.

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 10, 2013

          Pretty ‘weak sauce’ today.  Windsurfers used up all the ‘good’ wind before Jon and I could hit the water about 8:20.  I think I had two jumps and a backroll.  Otherwise, I was a little better than mowing the lawn.  Not complaining.  The water, air, sunshine, and scenery were stellar.  Jon made it to ‘beef butte’.  I almost… Just not enough there for much else.

          Maybe tomorrow.

          -JBrick