Re: [snowkiteidaho] Morning wind

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 21 , May 21, 2013
      For some reason, my previous email didn't go through...
      I was suggesting to go to LL before it start switching to NW.  If you are not there already, it may be a little late... will probably start slowly back off and switch to NW late this afternoon/early evening.

      On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Very windy but cold.  18-22 at spillway just after 7 am.  Bruce n Chris Lee were ripping.  5.2 & 5.5.  I sailed a 5.2.  Jon and our leader Rusty were flying pretty high.  Very short session for me but kiters were going strong as I left.
      Might still be blowing.  I might head back.

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee
    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 10, 2013

        Pretty good morning 7:45-9:50. half way thru 8 came in for the go board. Chris n Bruce are out then Jason n Jon joined. The kiters milked the last of the wind. The sheriff showed up n hung around for quite awhile. Maybe again tomorrow.

        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 10, 2013

          Pretty ‘weak sauce’ today.  Windsurfers used up all the ‘good’ wind before Jon and I could hit the water about 8:20.  I think I had two jumps and a backroll.  Otherwise, I was a little better than mowing the lawn.  Not complaining.  The water, air, sunshine, and scenery were stellar.  Jon made it to ‘beef butte’.  I almost… Just not enough there for much else.

          Maybe tomorrow.

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 26, 2016
            Headed up to the lake.

            Steve linane Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid
          • Chris Lee

              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 27, 2016
                Headed to the lake

                Steve linane Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid
              • Gregory Danley
                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 27, 2016
                  Cya there

                  Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

                  Headed to the lake

                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 27, 2016
                        This morning was a foil borders wet dream. Light wind steady and smooth. I flew my 14 meter and made it work just fine only because it was so steady and smooth. Jet ski Dave was out first then Greg myself and and Tom caviani . Jim showed up but decided it wasn't windy enough to windsurf. We launched from the boat dock because the wind was so North. No hiking today

                        Steve linane Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid
                        Headed to the lake