Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lake Lowell Tuesday

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 9 , May 21, 2013
      What's the name of the park?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 21, 2013, at 8:32 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Planning a noon wave session at lower dam.

        Message 3 of 9 , May 21, 2013
          Such a great noon-er on the 12m lit at times but mostly perfect.

          Greg and Jason were still out when I had to go back to work but I had my 90min lunch break and it was the best I've had this year. to bad the nicest beach and cleanest wind in Idaho only happens once or twice a year.

          Message 4 of 9 , May 21, 2013

            Way to get some guys.  Sounds like a good time.  Twin Tips or Surf Boards?

            -JBrick

            Such a great noon-er on the 12m lit at times but mostly perfect.

            Greg and Jason were still out when I had to go back to work but I had my 90min lunch break and it was the best I've had this year. to bad the nicest beach and cleanest wind in Idaho only happens once or twice a year.

            > Planning a noon wave session at lower dam.
            >
            > Eddy

          • Greg
            Message 5 of 9 , May 21, 2013
              What a great day at lake Lowell. First time sailing the lower dam, really fun. Jason and I sailed for another 90 mins after you left. ChriZzo and shultzy showed just as we were leaving. I bet it started nuking for them.

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 9 , May 21, 2013
                Both for me. Greg SB Jason TT. All of us on 12s

                Eddy

                On May 21, 2013, at 5:01 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                Way to get some guys.  Sounds like a good time.  Twin Tips or Surf Boards?

                -JBrick

                Such a great noon-er on the 12m lit at times but mostly perfect.

                Greg and Jason were still out when I had to go back to work but I had my 90min lunch break and it was the best I've had this year. to bad the nicest beach and cleanest wind in Idaho only happens once or twice a year.

                > Planning a noon wave session at lower dam.
                >
                > Eddy

              • Jim shultz