Lake Lowell Tuesday

    Message 1 of 9 , May 21, 2013
      Planning a noon wave session at lower dam.

      Eddy
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 9 , May 21, 2013
        I may join.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 9 , May 21, 2013
          What's the name of the park?

            Message 5 of 9 , May 21, 2013
              Such a great noon-er on the 12m lit at times but mostly perfect.

              Greg and Jason were still out when I had to go back to work but I had my 90min lunch break and it was the best I've had this year. to bad the nicest beach and cleanest wind in Idaho only happens once or twice a year.

              Message 6 of 9 , May 21, 2013

                Way to get some guys.  Sounds like a good time.  Twin Tips or Surf Boards?

                -JBrick

                Such a great noon-er on the 12m lit at times but mostly perfect.

                Greg and Jason were still out when I had to go back to work but I had my 90min lunch break and it was the best I've had this year. to bad the nicest beach and cleanest wind in Idaho only happens once or twice a year.

                > Planning a noon wave session at lower dam.
                >
                > Eddy

              • Greg
                Message 7 of 9 , May 21, 2013
                  What a great day at lake Lowell. First time sailing the lower dam, really fun. Jason and I sailed for another 90 mins after you left. ChriZzo and shultzy showed just as we were leaving. I bet it started nuking for them.

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 21, 2013
                    Both for me. Greg SB Jason TT. All of us on 12s

                    Eddy

                    On May 21, 2013, at 5:01 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                    Way to get some guys.  Sounds like a good time.  Twin Tips or Surf Boards?

                    -JBrick

                    Such a great noon-er on the 12m lit at times but mostly perfect.

                    Greg and Jason were still out when I had to go back to work but I had my 90min lunch break and it was the best I've had this year. to bad the nicest beach and cleanest wind in Idaho only happens once or twice a year.

                    > Planning a noon wave session at lower dam.
                    >
                    > Eddy

                  • Jim shultz